Sunday, October 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (#61) / Stacking the Shelves (#1)

In My Mailbox is Hosted by The Story Siren.
 Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
I haven't done a IMM in forever but this week calls for one.
I got a amazing package from Penguin and I was definitely doing a happy dance in my kitchen when I opened it.
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis (dies!)
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (dies!)
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Rise by Andrea Cremer

I am SO EXCITED for all these books!

I also bought a book this week:

The Raven Boys (signed and doodled!) by Maggie Stiefvater

And since I'm here and SUPER excited about them... I got some of maternity pictures back this week. 
So, I wanted to share a few of my favorites. :)


 
Only 3 more weeks before Baby Boy gets here!
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo