Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Books on My Summer Reading List

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. (finish) Shine by Jeri Smith Ready - I'm over halfway through this and loving it. I'm so sad to see this series end - I think that's why it's taking me so long to get through it.

2. (finish) Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne - I started this while I was in the middle of my morning sickness epidemic (haha). So I need to finish it. I was loving it up until I couldn't keep my eyes open enough to function.

3. (finish) A Million Suns by Beth Revis - I know I know. I should've finished this forever ago. I'm listening to the audio now and its really good. 

4. Timepiece by Myra McEntire - I LOVED Hourglass and can not wait to get to this one. 

5. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown - A mermaid book? Perfect summer read.

6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Fantasy? YA Game of Thrones? Yes, please!

7. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone - I've been hearing great things about this book. Can not wait to read it. 

8. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers - Everyone has been raving about this book. And it has zombies. I love me some zombie books.

9. Origin by Jessica Khoury - Blurbed by Beth Revis? I think that's an automatic read for me.

10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I always love Maggie's books and this one sounds like her best one yet. So excited for it.

What's on your summer reading list?
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo