Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Broke My Heart

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I know it's been quiet on the blog the past week. I've been dealing with some medical stuff and hope to get back on track this week. I thought I would start with a Top Ten Tuesday.

Ten Books That Broke My Heart

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
3. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
5. Mockingjay by Susanne Collins
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J. K. Rowling
8. Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
 9. New Moon by Stephanie Meyers (I know! But Bella was so ridiculously sad and it broke my heart when Edward left.)
10. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (TEAM WILL 4LIFE!) 
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo