Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is a freebie week so I'm doing:

Top Ten Books I Must Read in 2012
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Because Divergent was awesome and I need to know what happens.

2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - CA wasn't my favorite out of Clare's books but Prince pulled me into this new world that Clare created. I NEED to know what happens. Oh and TEAM WILL FOR LIFE! <3

3. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - Speaking of Cassandra Clare, the ending of CoFA was ridiculous and I love Jace like crazy. So, I needs it.

4. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready - Have you read Shade and Shift yet? Because if you have you KNOW why I need Shine. 

5. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - I loved Graceling and Fire and I'm sure Bitterblue is going to be just as amazing.

6. Black Heart by Holly Black - I need to know what happens with Cassel and his family! A friend is loaning me the ARC so I will know soon!

7. Fever by Lauren DeStefano - I loved everything about Wither and DeStefano left the readers with a lot more questions about what is going to happen?! 

8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I haven't got around to reading The Iron Fey series (hides) but this book looks awesome. 

9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer #2 by Michelle Hodkins - Noah. Enough said.

10. Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi - I loved Mafi's writing style in the first one and she left us with so much that could happen. Definitely need #2!

What are you looking forward to this year?
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo