Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #55

In My Mailbox is Hosted by The Story Siren.

This was a slow mail week for me this week - which is totally okay because I have enough books to read.
I did buy a couple book and Netgalley has supplied by addiction as well.

Bought:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Gree
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
I read my first JG book this week and LOVED it. I am now on a mission to read everything he has written.

Tour:
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

Netgalley:
Partials by Dan Wells
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
Transcendence by C. J. Omololu
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
The Age of Miracles (adult) by Karen Thompson Walker

What did you get in your mailbox this week?
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo