Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings!

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar - Carla over at The Crooked Shelf featured this during her Aussie Reads month and it looks awesome! 

2. Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart - Another Aussie book that Carla featured. The cover is gorgeous and it is different than anything I've read in a while. 

3. Passion by Lauren Kate - I read the first two in the series but just haven't gotten around to this one. I need it on my shelves!

4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - This needs to be on my shelf.

5. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - I started the egalley of this and didn't get to finish it. Must get a copy asap!

6. Harry Potter Page to Screen - This is just awesome. Should be on every Harry Potter lover's must list!

7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I haven't read this yet *hides from things being thrown* but I've heard nothing but great things.

8. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson - I LOVED this book. I need it on my shelf.

9. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts - This just looks awesome. I am dying to read it.

10. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel - A zombie novel? Yes, please!
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo