Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sophmore Reading Challenge




I'm going to participate in the Sophomore Reading Challenge hosted by Shayna @ Chick Loves Lit.
I already plan to read a ton of second books so this is a great way to keep track of them all!
So, here's my list so far. 

1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Untitled (Mara Dyer) by Michelle Hodkin
4. Timepiece by Myra McEntire
5. Until I Die by Amy Plub
6. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
7. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
8. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
9. A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
10. Revived by Cat Patrick

There are several more on the list that I need to read the first book before the second - but I definitely plan on it! Let me know if you are signing up and link me to your list. :)
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo