Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Goals


I'm setting goals for this month. Oh yes, I am. I've been really slacking lately with the blog. Life gets in the way and by the time I get home and get everything done that needs done - I'm exhausted. Is it summer time yet? 

So.. Goals!

Blogging Goals:
I would like to post every day in November - just to get back in the habit as well as to get caught up on reviews. I have so many that need written right now. If I don't post every day - I WILL post at least 6 days a week.

Review Goals:
I need to get all of my pending reviews written - I think it's at like 9 or 10 right now. So, catch up on reviews and write all the reviews for the books I read these month.

Book Goals:
I never finished the read a thons that I said I was going to complete in October. So, I'm going to work on those books plus some more.

Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
Variant by Robinson Wells
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Beautiful Chaos by Margaret Sthol and Kami Garcia
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Audio Goals:
I need to finish some audios I've got for review and ones that I've gotten from the library.

(Finish) All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
(Finish) The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld



 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo