Thursday, November 17, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge

I am participating in the Debut Author Challenge again in 2012. I have read 17 debut author books in 2011 so far - not too bad but not as many as I would like. In 2012, I would like to read at least 25 but we will see how it goes. 

Here is my list of books that have already caught my eye for 2012:
1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
4. Fracture by Megan Miranda (already read and reviewed but I'm gonna list it anyways)
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
6. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotwood
7. Tempest by Julie Cross
8. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
9. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
10. When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
11. Queen of Glass by Jessica Maas
12. The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
13. The Selection by Kiera Cass
14. Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
15. Velveteen by Danny marks
16. The Book of Wonders by Jasmine Richards
17. The Last Princess by Galaxy Crave
18. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
19. Arcadia Awakens by Kai meyer
20. Immortal City by Scott Speer

There are a few more that look interesting but I'm gonna wait and hear a little more about them before I add them to my list.

Are you participating in the DAC in 2012? Let me know! I would love to see your list. :)
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo