Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Hunger Games series - These books are edge of your seat reads that leave you breathless. Really. I read each of them in a day and as many times as I've reread I still love them.

Harry Potter series - These books are magical. The first time you read them you are transported to a whole other world. 

Mortal Instruments series - This was another series that I flew through and loved. There was definitely a shock value to the books that you don't experience the second time around.

That's all the books I can think of that I wish I could reread for the first time. Sad right? But they are series books so that's actually like 13 books.
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo