Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I have no idea why I've never participated because I always enjoy reading them.

This week's top ten is:
Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
 
1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - So upset with this ending. I need Pandemonium NOW.
2. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I read this when it first came out. No idea it was a trilogy. I was pissed!
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Mind = blown.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - That ending was intense. I need more.
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis - It wasn't shocking but it left me wanting SO MUCH MORE.
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - I need to know what happens!
7. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Is it October 18th yet?
8. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - This woman knows how to write a cliffhanger.
9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - I NEEDED the sequel. Until I realized the sequel had a cliffhanger too. Now that I've got Bloodrose I can finish the series.
10. The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan - I love love love these books and this one leaves you wanting to know what happens before it even ends. 

What books left you wanting more?


 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo