Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
This Week's Teaser is From:
 
 Bloodrose
Andrea Cremer
Seduction was new ground for me. I'd been worried about (him) feeling rejected, but now I was the one whose nerves spiked at the thought that (he) might still be too angry to welcome me into his arms. What if he threw me out of his room? The restrictions put on alphas females hadn't allowed me to the be pursuer; I could only be pursued. The mysterious workings of romantic relationships were still unfamiliar territory for me. It didn't help that my pulse was racing at a pace I thought might break the sound barrier.

From page 85 of ARC
Subject to Change
Release Date: January 3, 2012
From Philomel Books (an imprint of Penguin)
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo