Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

I have decided at the last minute (and kinda late to the game) to participate in the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! I had plans on going to the WV Book Festival today but the husband and I are both sick - so I'm home on the couch.

Here's the books I plan on reading:

1)Where are you reading from today?
-Logan, WV
2)Three random facts about me…
-I'm a twin
-I'm a tv addict
-I'm a school librarian
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
-7 books and 1 audio
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
-Not really. This is my first time so I'm just seeing how it goes.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
 -I'm a newbie!


Updates*
10:30 am - Getting a late start since I just decided to join. Will be starting with Wolfsbane!
1:00 pm - On page 133 of Wolfsbane. Got a phone call from my best friend and spent an hour on the phone. Oops! 

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo