Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bout of Books Readathon


I have decided to sign up for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon over at On a Book Bender.
I need to get through a LOT of books so this seems like a good way to do it! 
I'm going to use the same stack I used for the Dewey Read-a-Thon that I totally failed out.

The only book that I've read from this stack is Wolfsbane. I started Bloodrose yesterday so that will totally work for this read-a-thon. Yay! :)
I'll be updating to this post with all updates! 

Tuesday:
Finished CD 1 of 8 of All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (About 60 pages of 354)


10/24
Number of books I’ve read today:0
Total number of books I’ve read: 0
Today #insixwords: Bloodrose is rocking my face off.
Books: Bloodrose (80 pages)

10/25
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords:
Books:

10/26
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords: 
Books:

10/27
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords: 
Books:

10/28
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords: 
Books:

10/29
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords:
Books:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo