Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying For

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I haven't participated before but this weeks topic caught my eye. I'm gonna try to make this a regular post here on Hooked to Books.

This week's topic is Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read!

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Have you read Divergent? It was so freaking good! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

2. Hourglass #2 by Myra McEntire - I really loved this story. A little bit of time travel mixed in with a good love story is right up my alley.

3. Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi - This is one of my favorite books of the year and it's not even out yet! I've got so long to wait for the next one!

4. Fever by Lauren DeStefano - A great debut! Can't wait to find out what happens with Rhine, Gabriel, and Linden!

5. Vanish by Sophie Jordan - I love that these books are about dragons. I actually have a copy of this that I just need to find time to get to!

6. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - City of Fallen Angels left off with a HUGE cliffhanger and with all the teasers Clare has given us I can't wait for this one!

7. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - Another Clare book because she's awesome and knows how to keep her readers wanting more.

8. A Million Suns by Beth Revis - I LOVED Across the Universe and can't wait to find out what happens with Elder and Amy. I have an ARC already (yay!) and even though it doesn't come out until January I think it's going to be my next read.

9. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer - I know this has been out since July but I've been putting off reading it because I don't want to wait for Bloodrose! I know it's gonna be a cliffhanger of an ending and I just hate waiting! I will be diving into this soon though.

10. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready - Holy crap I love this series! I had so many people on my Twitter going on and on about it that I had to pick it up. I listened to the audio for the first two and they were great. And Zachary - swoon! Can't wait for the next one!
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo