Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nerd Alert! Need a New Pair of Glasses? Come on in!

Alright, y'all, something you don't know about me - I can't see crap without the help of eye-wear. I wear contacts and glasses 100% of the time (when I'm awake) because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to see 2 feet in front of me.
Yes, it sucks but I'm use to it.

So, when EyeBuyDirect.com asked me to review a their site and glasses in exchange for a new pair of glasses, I jumped at the chance. I like to keep extra glasses in my car, at work, etc. just in case I lose a contact. (This goes back to not being able to see two feet in front of me.) I had never bought eyeglasses online before and wasn't sure what to expect and how it would work.

This site is pretty awesome. The prices of their eyeglasses are insanely low and you can get designer brands from them for next to nothing as well. One of my favorite things about the site was that it let you upload a picture and "try on" the glasses before you buy them. Very helpful since most people want to try on the glasses before they buy them. And look at all the different eyeglasses they have to choose from!


So, after spending hours (seriously, there are so many to go through!) on the site I finally decided on a pair and went to order. Once you add them to your cart it is fairly simple to put in your prescription. Make sure you have a copy from your eye doctor (I had to call and have mine faxed to me) and then enter the information. The only problem I had was my doctor didn't write down my pupillary distance but that was easy to get with a ruler - and I was done! If you have any problems figuring out your prescription there are little help boxes beside each. 
So, I ordered them on August 25 and on August 31 I received an email saying they were being shipped and they would be here in 2 or 3 days. Nope! Got them the next day. Super fast shipping. 

After I received them I decided to wear them for a few days before I did my review. (Don't want to lie to y'all.) They are now my favorite pair of glasses and have replaced my other pair. They look how I thought they would based on the picture I used and they fit great - I see out of them better than my other pair. 

So, enough with the rambling. I just want to say though that I'm planning on ordering a pair of prescription sunglasses from EyeBuyDirect.com as well.

Now it's time for one of you to win a voucher towards a new pair of glasses.

Giveaway
Prize: $30 Gift Voucher (Exclusion of designer eyewear and sunglasses.)
Giveaways open to: USA, Canada










 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo