Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #42

In My Mailbox is Hosted by The Story Siren.
 
My mailbox this week is all thanks to Little, Brown! 
Being the school librarian at my middle school, I've decided to start a book club with the students. I've contacted a few publishers about getting books for my students and doing reviews and vlogs for them. Little, Brown is the first publisher that has sent me stuff - and these books are awesome!


The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
The Drowned Cities by Paolo Bacigalupi
Everybody Sees the Ants by A. S. King
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr

They also sent 3 more copies of all these titles (except How to Save a Life which I am doing a blog tour for) so more than one student can read them at the same time.
I am so excited to get this started and SO thankful to Little, Brown for the awesome books!!

They also sent me a Beautiful Creatures shirt that totally rocks. I love to wear shirts to school to promote different books and this one is great! :)
 

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo