Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Reading Goal




I'm participating in the 100+ Reading Challenge for 2011 and I am WAY behind. I'm also behind on review books. So, I am making July my catch up month. I hope to read all these books in July. Let's see if I can do it!

Books
 Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Passion ((Fallen)) by Lauren Kate
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Legacy (Harlequin Teen) by Cayla Kluver
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

Audio
Shade (Shade, Book 1) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Fire (Graceling) by Kristin Cashore
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Added:
Enthralled by Various Authors
Variant by Robinson Wells

Wish me luck!





 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo