Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sorry


Hey y'all. Sorry I've been MIA the last week or so. This was my last week of work for the summer and I had a lot of loose ends to tie up. On top of that, my husband's grandpa has been really sick and passed away on Thursday evening. We've been over there almost every day this week and I just haven't had time to update. Things should be settling down within the next week and with school out for the summer I'll have a lot more free time to read and blog! Just wanted to let y'all know what was going on. 

I'll be back soon!

8 comments:

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

My thoughts go out to you and your family, Michelle. And don't worry, you know we'll be here when you get back into the swing of things. :)

Mocha ღ Latte said...

Take all the time you need, love. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this trying time. I hope everything picks up for you very soon.

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

Shannon@BooksDevoured said...

So sorry for your loss Michelle, ((Hugs)) from me.

javaintheam said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's grandpa! Our prayers are with you and your family!

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I'm sorry Michelle! :( And every understands of course!

nymfaux said...

So sorry to hear that!!!--Don't stress, everything will be here when you get back. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

BooksforCompany said...

So sorry about the terrible news!!
Look forward to you being back but your family must come first. Best wishes

Tracy.H said...

Sorry to hear about your Husbands Grandfather. hugs

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo