Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
This week I am reading:
 
 
Warm Bodies by Issac Marion, Page 72
I lie down again and fold my hands behind my head. Embarrassed, I keep my face mirthless until Julie falls asleep. Then I slowly let it creep back, smiling at the ceiling as the stars flicker to life outside.
 
Book courtesy of Simon and Schuster



8 comments:

Crystal - Princess of Pop Culture said...

Oooo, is that a scarf or someone's hair in the cover? Either way, I love it! And this is a fun teaser too :)

My teaser is from Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire.

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

This one sounds really good! Let me know how you like it! =)

kaye said...

I like when a smile comes creeping back, nice teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

This sounds like a great book!

Here is my teaser for the week!

Terra Mae said...

OOOOOOOOOOOO Great Teaser! I can't wait for this book! I FREAKIN LOVE ZOMBIES!!!!!! Here's mine :-)

http://girlinterruptedbybooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-7.html

Sally said...

Great teaser. I've got this one on my wishlist can't wait to read it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

Jessica said...

OOh very interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Love the teaser and the cover :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo