Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
This week I am reading:
The boy did not notice Juniper standing beneath her yellow umbrella, a look of pure wonder on her face. He cautiously made his way to the nearest tree and began sliding his hands up and down the trunk.
Juniper Berry, Pg. 26
M. P. Kozlowsky
From ARC provided by publisher

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

This looks cute! I love the cover =)

Tribute Books Mama said...

nice teaser and cover.

Jessica said...

OOh interesting. Like the cover too!

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

csilibrarian said...

Very cool teaser! I just checked this book out of the library, and I need to get around to reading it ASAP.

My Teaser

Katie said...

That looks like a cute book! Nice Teaser, too!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-the-long-drive-home.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Very intriguing teaser. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy.H said...

I love that cover! Can't wait to see your review on this one. :0)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo