Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
This week I am reading:
 
 
The Goddess Test
Aimee Carter

I wasn't spectacularly pretty. I wished I was, but I was just me. I'd never modeled, never had guys drooling over me, and never looked like much of anything next to the genetically blessed socialites that attended my preparatory school back home.

Which was why I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Dylan was still staring at me.

NetGalley ARC
Page 23 (Subject to Change)

6 comments:

Lisa - Bookworm Lisa said...

This is on my too read list. Need to get to it! Thanks for the teaser. Mine is at http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

Hello, dear friend! I can't wait to read this one =) <3

Jessica said...

Loooved this book! Can't wait to own it since I read it already through NetGalley. And I can remember this part in the book and...yeah...won't say more! ;)

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Aleetha said...

This book is everywhere. I also want to read it. I should start to read that egalley.

Lisa said...

I heard a lot of great things about this book! Can't wait to read it:D

http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-5-need.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Great teaser! I see this book around a lot. Thanks for sharing :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo