Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
 
My Current Read:
 
Since its on my Nook, I just randomly picked a page to go to. I didn't want to go too far since I'm not that far in the book!
 
"I didn't even think you liked me all that much," said Simon. "Is this one of those keep-your-friends-close-and-your-enemies-closer things?"
 
City of Fallen Angels 
Cassandra Clare
Page 111 

8 comments:

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Awesome teaser! This was my TT too! I can't wait to get more into the book. I hope you enjoy it!

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

AAAH Michelle! I can't wait to get this! Happy birthday yesterday! Left you a message on FB <3

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

How much was it on Nook? Kindle price is $9.99. Gotta go get my paycheck before I can DL it lol

Sally said...

Oh CoFA can't wait for my copy to arrive in the post. Great teaser.
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Pepca said...

A gripping teaser! Here is mine: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-april-5-2011.html

Jessica said...

That's a very interesting teaser!!

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Kelsey said...

That one made me laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Ha! Loves it! Great teaser.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo