Friday, April 1, 2011

February/March Wrap-Up

So, I didn't get around to doing this recap at the end of last month so I combined February and March together to make one big list! I managed to read 6 books in February and 6 in March. If I'm gonna meet my 100+ in 2011 Challenge I'm gonna have to pick it up a little bit. When Summer gets here and I'm off work I should be able to catch up!

February Reads
Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter

March Reads
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Torment by Lauren Kate


I also decided to show off my RAK,  let you know a few things that don't suck, and went to my first signing!


My Favorite February Read:


My Favorite March Read:
And, as you can see, I'm behind on reviews! Look for those coming up this month!

3 comments:

KW said...

I loved Matched.... great pick!

KW
http://www.ekfamilybooks.blogspot.com

missrantsypants said...

I enjoyed reading all of your reviews!


clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I'm dying to read The Dark and Hollow Places!!! Would like to go read your review... but I don't want to spoil it before I read it :) And I JUST decided to sign up for RAK! What a great book-ish idea.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo