Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Hop Monday! Guilty Pleasure

Book Blogger Hop

 Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!
The question this week is:
Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?
I did a post on this a while back but the one thing that I do probably as much as I read is watch tv. I am a tv junkie. I love reality shows - Survivor, Amazing Race, and Big Brother - teen shows - One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, VAMPIRE DIARIES - comedies - Cougar Town, Mr. Sunshine, Modern Family, Glee - dramas - Brothers and Sisters, Big Love, Parenthood, Grey's, Private Practice, Off the Map. It's really quite ridiculous. My DVR helps me manage my time between reading and tv though and I usually save tv for the weekend when my husband is home and won't let me read.

So there it is - my guilty pleasure. 
 
What's yours?

10 comments:

Bella said...

I love Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl too, though I really don't like Glee :L How do you have enough time to watch everything? :L Have a great week!

Bella
http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-23-and-follow-friday.html

Lindsay of VioletHourBR said...

I love my DVR! I linked to you in my Monday Reads/Blog Hop post =)
Much love, my friend!

Marla said...

Mine is TV related, as well. There are two shows that I am hooked on, both of which are now in syndication. One my husband hates. LOL. Have a great Monday!

Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

She said...

Dancing with the Stars. I don't miss it. Also I love McHale's Navy so if I'm not at work I'm watching it in the morning.

Jen said...

Another Vampire Diaries fan here! New follower from the hop. Hope you'll come visit me at http://redhotbooks.blogspot.com

Kris said...

Oh my I love reality TV! I think the Amazing Race is my favorite though.

Tyraa said...

Oh Modern Family is my fav show, and I watch alot of the other ones too ;)

New follower .

My guilty pleasure:
http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-tag-along_08.htm

jeanna said...

Ahhh we love vampire diaries... and my 2yr old loves Glee! She knows way to many songs from there. :) hope you can hop back. Im a new follower

http://jeannasboutique.blogspot.com/

Jeanna

Mystica said...

I liked Modern Family myself. I found it so much like real life!!! enjoy the weekend.

jfeltonx7 said...

Another fan of The Vampire Diaries. I love this show and I watch it online with my friends. We enjoy this great show.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo