Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! 
 
My current read is:
Divergent by Veronica Roth


I wish I could say I feel guilty about what I did.
I don't. (pg 174)


  • (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  

11 comments:

Two Readers Reviews said...

I can't wait to read this! Love that teaser! :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
What did she do, not something bad I hope. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays.html

Beth F said...

Way to go! Stand by your actions. LOL.

Booklady said...

This book is on my to read list. Interesting teaser.

Pamela said...

I've been really interested in dystopian stories lately and this one sounds great. I wonder what she doesn't feel guilty about... Great teaser!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

NaKesha said...

Great teaser!

Jessica said...

Awesome teaser!!! Gave me a chuckle!

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Cheree said...

Great teaser. I can't wait to read this.

Sally said...

Love that teaser. I've been hearing good things about this book. Looking forward to reading it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

Kira said...

O-M-G! I am so stinkin' jealous right now! I can not wait to read this!

My Teaser is from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter.

Cozy in Texas said...

This would also be a good first sentence. What a hook!
Ann

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo