Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
My teaser this week comes from Enclave by Ann Aguirre.

The elder Hunter beside me whispered, "It's by elimination. The winner of each round progresses to the next until only two remain." (pg. 102)

6 comments:

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Great teaser! Love that cover, too.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Sally said...

Great teaser. I'm looking forward to reading this one.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting teaser!It makes me wish to look out for this novel!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Noah's Ark Quest by Boyd Morrison post!

BLHmistress said...

I been wanting to read Enclave and the teaser makes me want to read it more.

My TT

Jessica said...

Ooh great teaser!!

Here's my teaser

Katie said...

Nice teaser, I'm very curious about this book!

Thanks for sharing!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo