Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stuff That Doesn't Suck Saturday (2)

Stuff That Doesn't Suck is hosted by Pam over at Bookalicious. If you don't follow her you totally should be! 

Blog That Doesn't Suck:
If y'all haven't checked out Miss Remmers of Miss Remmers' Reviews you are missing out! She is a 9th grade English teacher who has great reviews on her blog. Definitely check her out - you won't be disappointed!

Book That Doesn't Suck:
 I finished Wither by Lauren DeStefano this week and loved it. It is definitely getting a lot of much deserved hype around the blogospeher. If you haven't picked it up yet you definitely should. I'm dying for the 2nd book!

Song That Doesn't Suck:
Wheels by Foo Fighters. My husband and I have totally different taste in music but he had this on his Zune and I loved it and I usually don't like Foo Fighters. This is a great song!


Movie That Doesn't Suck:
I watched The Switch with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman last night and I adored it. It was so cute and sweet and I have always had some major love for Jennifer Aniston. I also don't think Jason Bateman is in enough movies. I loved him in this.


Upcoming Book That Surely Doesn't Suck:

I am so so so excited for City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - the next book in the Mortal Instrument series. This is one of my favorite series and I can. not. wait. for this book. So it surely can't suck since none of her other books have at all!



7 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

Aww! Thanks girl! So glad you loved Wither! I'm just obsessed!

Erin said...

I follow Miss Remmers...love her reviews and her blogging lessons! You're right, followers won't be disappointed!

Glad to hear from another person who loves Wither...I can't wait to read it.

Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

Pam said...

I love Miss Remmers as well. Great STDs LOL

BooksforCompany said...

Great post!
l loved The Switched too =)

I Eat Words said...

I can't wait to start TMI series! I got the first one this weekend. :) And yes, Foo Fighters! They definitely do not suck.

Lindsay said...

You recommended TMI to me =)

I had to scale down my bookshelf because some books were just old and I wasn't going to read them again...so I just made room for the important stuff. TMI, Caster Chronicles, FoHat, etc. You know! :)

~Mallary~ said...

Loved this theme! This was my first time hearing about it. I ABSOLUTELY can not wait for CoFA to come out!! I ordered a copy online a while back. Now, I'm thinking about how long shipping will take!!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo