Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stuff That Doesn't Suck Saturday (1)


Stuff That Doesn't Suck is hosted by Pam @ Bookalicious.

Blog That Doesn't Suck:
Heidi over at YA Bibliophile. I started talking to Heidi on Twitter when she offered me her copy of The Dark and Hollow Places. She is a school librarian as well and her blog is pretty awesome. Check her out!

Book That Doesn't Suck:
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan! This book will be out in about 2 week and if you haven't, you must read this series. Its about zombies and love and adventure and full of awesomeness. I totally love these books and I'm planning on dragging the hubby to her signing in Cincinnati in a few weeks.

Song That Doesn't Suck:
Bruno Mars - Grenade
I totally <3 this song. I don't listen to much music but I so so so love this song.

Movie That Doesn't Suck:
The Adjustment Bureau - I went to see this last Friday with some friends and loved it. Love story, a little action and Matt Damon - what's not to love!
What doesn't suck for you this week?

6 comments:

Pam said...

Yay for positivity! Great post. Thanks for playing along.

KelseyAnne said...

I am totally in love with this feature! lol.
Yep YA bibliophile doesn't suck.
The dark and hollow places is going to be amazing like all the others =]
I LOVE Bruno mars.
and The Adjustment Bureau totally rocked! So yep I agree with you on all counts =]

KelseyAnne

Rie Conley said...

Hadn't heard of this meme, but it seems awesome! I'll have to try it next week.

Yeah, YA bibliophile does not suck.

Lindsay said...

Ah! This means I better get to reading the previous 2 over again! It's been a while, and I've read a lot of different series since then lol

Great feature! I'll have to think about my answers =)

Meghan said...

I totally agree on Grenade and The Adjustment Bureau! I loved that movie and I love that song. I go on Youtube all the time to look up covers of it. Some of them are just absolutely beautiful.

I need to read the Forest of Hands and Teeth ASAP it seems, because everyone's loving the series :P

Shanella said...

I saw Adjustment Bureau, did NOT like it! I thought the ending was lacking.

The King's Speech however, was amazing.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo