Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogger Hop & Follow Friday (3/11)

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!
The question this week is:
If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?
Wow! What a hard question! Umm..
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Beastly by Alex Finn
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

This was hard cuz I usually just buy the books I want! These are the ones I don't have that I've been meaning to pick up.
Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View
The question this week is:
Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are you the boy/girl, instead of you the blogger? 
Well, I am Michelle. An almost 28 year old wife and middle school librarian. I have been married for almost 4 years (3/31!) and we are currently trying to have a baby with the help of a RE. I have two Master's degrees - a Master's of Arts in Teaching emphasis on Social Studies and a Master in School Library Media. I have two furbabies - a yorkie/bichon mix named Jackson and a German Shepherd named Roxie. I have a twin sister and a younger sister and the best family EVA. We are super close and I live between my parents and my grandparents. I also have two adorable nieces that I would take from the twin in a heartbeat. If I'm not reading or working, me and the husband are usually out 4wheeling (which I take audiobooks to listen to). We LOVE it and our German Shepherd rides along too!

14 comments:

Jessi E. (The Elliott Review) said...

Those books are great - some of the ones on my TBR list! It sounds like we have a lot in common. I'm 29 yrs old, trying to GET a library job, and trying to have a baby!!! Happy Friday!

Here's mine!

Aimee said...

Great answer! Two masters is fantastic! I'm already a follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Press

Lisa said...

Pleased to learn some about you! Good luck getting preg! Here are my answers http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-and-5-question-friday.html

Jessica said...

2 Masters!! Wow! That is amazing!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower
Jess@a GREAT read

Howard Sherman said...

Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

-petit said...

I want to buy Beastly, but only after I watched the movie, or else I'm gonna do point all the mistakes hahahahaha XDDD

My Hop

Alison said...

Hopping through. I'm in the process of filling out all the paperwork for a referral to an RE. They ask such invasive questions. And the paperwork was almost 20 pages. Ugh.
My Hop

кєяo said...

Hex Hall is on my list too.
Check my hop here

Miss Remmers said...

Love it! Happy early anniversary!!

Christy @ReaderBee said...

Great book picks! I'm hoping to pick up Demonglass soon. :)

Nice to know more about you too... You're nieces are so cute!

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

2 masters degrees. Rock. On. ^_^

I agree with you re: just buying books that you want. If presented with an opportunity to have those purchases subsidized ^_^ I'd rather get stuff that I don't normally buy.

Cheers,
Alisha

Archimedes said...

New Follower via the blog hop! I love the look of your blog!

www.donotdisturbmybooks.blogspot.com

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Aww, those pictures are so cute! And I love your $80 picks. I'm dying to get my hands on Demonglass because Hex Hall was such a fun read. I'm following you now, by the way. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, too :) You can see my blog hop post over here if you're interested. Looking forward to getting to know you and your reads better in the future!

Sara said...

Beastly's a good one, it's a really fast read though.

Middle school librarian. They're a great age for reading, so much good material.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo