Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (15)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. 

I kinda went crazy with the book buying. I really didn't realize I got so many books until they started coming in. Oh well.. I think I got everything I've been wanting to read so I should be good for a while!

Book Tour
Nocturne by Syrie James 
Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
Both of these came from Star Book Tours. Gotta hurry and finish Nocturne but it looks great! And Fallen Angel looks really good too. These are at the top of my TBR list since they have a time limit.

Won:
The Devotion of Suspect X by Keigo Higashino I got from a Twitter contest with St. Martin's Press.
Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Won from a Twitter contest with Harper Collins.
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - Won from The Book Scoop.
The Lying Game by Sara Shepherd - Won from  Books, Sweets, and Other Treats.
 
*NOT PICTURED* Incarceron by Catherine Fisher from Bookalicious.

Bought:

 The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa - Bought with a gift card.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling - The last hardcover I need in the series and got it for $13!

 Morganville Vampires (Books 1 and 2) by Rachel Caine 
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Need and Captivate by Carrie Jones
These were buy one get one half so it seemed like to good of a deal to pass up!

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
The Awakening and The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
These were by two get one free plus I had a $10 gift card and the hard cover was $7. Not too bad!

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
This is the only book that I paid full price for and I can not wait to read it. :)

21 books this week. Kinda crazy! What did you get? :)

20 comments:

Starry Sky Books said...

Awesome haul you have. I loved the Lying Game and Unearthly. I also have Delirium now, I'm excited to start it. Can't wait to see what you think of the Iron Witch, I'm dying to buy myself a copy. Have fun reading this week!

My IMM

Marrion said...

Wow! Awesome books you got there! I want Delirium so badly, and you got the Iron Fey Series too! Jealous much! Lol... Anyway, have fun reading them! Happy reading!^^

Here's my IMM :]

Ailsa said...

Woah, that is a lot of books!
I love The Iron Witch, and Ink Exchange.
I think I'd like to read Delirium and Unearthly, I like their covers.
My IMM is here: The Book Bundle

~Ailsa

geekyreads said...

Wow, you made out really good this week! Unearthly looks really good, as does The Morganville Vampire series.

Jessica said...

WOW! You got a lot of GREAT titles! Kind of jealous that you got The Iron Queen and The Iron Witch. I still can't find copies at my bookstores!

Here's my IMM

lvng.books said...

This is the best IMM I've seen today - what an amazing haul! I almost started drooling.. Unearthly, Delirium, The Lying Game, The Iron Fey Series, The Demon King.. Actually all of them! Whoa. So jealous (even though I own a few already, haha).

Happy reading - my IMM is here :)

PS: I'm a new follower, looking forward to reading what you think of your new books!

Mystica said...

What I read is a different genre from this but you have got an awesome pile here! Enjoy the reading and do visit my blog.

Henrietta said...

Fantastic haul! I've read a few of the books you picked up and they are all fabulous! Hope you enjoy reading them all. Here' my IMM

Mflick1 said...

I am super jealous of all those books! Great week for you! And congrats on the wins!

Lu said...

Great mailbox! Love the Harry Potter!!

My Post

Lu
http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see what you think of Fallen Angel.. a book that I can only compare to Halo (not in the best way...). Enjoy all of your books, you got a ton this week!

Kate said...

Awesome book week for you! I loved Unearthly and The Lying Game so I'm looking forward to your reviews of those. I also just started the Morganville Vampire series and I really like it so far. I'm a new follower and I hope you'll check out my IMM post.

Sarah said...

You got an insane amount of boos this week :) where dd you get the group of books with the reckoning... Just curious :)


Sarah
That Bookish Girl

Gabrielle Carolina said...

So many pretty covers!

Happy Reading!

If you want to check out my IMM Vlog go here: http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/

Blessings,

Gabrielle Carolina <3

Stephanie said...

GREAT batch! Super exciting to see the Iron Fey in there since I love them so much. Happy reading!

Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

Miss Remmers said...

Wow girl! You had a great week! I can't wait for you to read Nocturne! So jealous that you won Unearthly and The Lying Game! I just finished The Iron King and am waiting for The Iron Daughter to come into my library!
I bought the Morganville Vampire book last week! Super excited for you to read Need and Captivate! Girl you just made bank! AWESOME! Happy Sunday!

Amber Griffiths said...

You got loads of great books this week! I bought Unearthly as well, I can't wait to get started. Delirium is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Have a great week!
http://booksofamber.blogspot.com

Moonlight Gleam said...

Awesome haul!!! Can't wait to hear what you think!!!! Thank you for sharing!

My IMM

Megan B said...

You definitely made out with a lot of great reads! Enjoy them

morgan said...

Wow, great deals! The Need/Captivate series is amazing! My favorite books ever! If you like those there is also a 3rd in the series called Entice.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo