Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Secret Santa #2

I wrote a little about this in my IMM this week but I didn't want it to get brushed under the rug so, I'm dedicating a whole post to it!

I participated in two Secret Santa Swaps in December. One I already received. This one came a bit late because Book Depository took forever to get it to me - but I finally got both books!

These book have been on my TBR list for a while. Erin over at Aelia Reads was my Secret Santa and sent both of these books to me! I can't wait to read them! Thanks Erin!!

Jane by April Linder
Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

2 comments:

Lazy Girl said...

Well the covers are certainly intriguing :) looking forward to your review!

xo,
Lah

aeliareads said...

I'm *so* glad they finally got to you! That's quite a relief!

And Jane was fabulous, I hope you like it as much as I did.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo