Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The "Launch" of the Good Ship Godspeed!

So, today is the day! The release of Across the Universe! I've been wanting to get my hands on this book for a few months now - and guess what? I got it a day early!
Amazon must have shipped it early cuz I got it in my mailbox Monday!
In case you guys haven't seen it - here is the trailer for the book.

So to promote the book, I received some special video to post for you guys from the author, 
Beth Revis!

Doesn't the ship look awesome? I'm excited to read the book and find out all about the different levels - especially the bottom level where everyone lives and everything is done. Must be a huge ship to include all that!

Penguin is also posting 111 pages of ATU on the web for you to check out! 
You can do so here!
This will only be available from 11:11am on Tuesday morning until 11:11pm on Tuesday night so make sure you check it out!

To show Beth your support - check out the Facebook page for ATU and the ATU website.
You can also let Beth know how you feel about the book directly by adding her to Twitter, checking out her blog, or going to her website.
Also, check out Penguin's website, Facebook, and Twitter and let them know how much you like ATU!

After all that I'm sure you want to buy the book - so here ya go!
Go to Amazon and get your copy!

2 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

This is such an awesome post! I love it! I have a post going up this week about Across the Universe - but it is of a completely different nature. Can't wait to read your review!

Rachael said...

Just read the first chapter online...may or may not have made the baby squeal in her crib from morning naptime while I finished...

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo