Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

I managed to get several things this week - including some Galley Grabs from Simon and Schuster! So excited about being let into the program. So, let's get to the contents of my mailbox this week.

Bought:
 Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I am so excited to read this book! It is definitely going on the top of my TBR pile.

Borrowed:
 Wither by Lauren DeStefano
My blogging friend, Kristi, over at Text and Java kindly lent me her ARC of Wither. This was before I got it from Galley Grab but I am super thankful to her and very excited to read it.

Gift:
 Jane by April Linder
This book has been on my radar for a while. Erin over at Aelia Reads got me in a Secret Santa swap I did and it finally came! Book Depository took forever to get it to me but I'm glad it's here and can't wait to read it! Thanks Erin!!

Simon and Schuster Galley Grab:


 Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Red Glove by Holly Black
Wither (again) by Lauren DeStefano
Beyonders: A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull
Very excited about all these books and huge thanks to Simon and Schuster for the ARC's.

Swag:
I won a contest on Fire and Ice and won The Lost Saint nail polish and bookmark!

Another great week here at Hooked to Books. What did you get in your mailbox?
 



IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

11 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

What an excellent week in books! I want to read WITHER!! and Jane. I just pre-ordered Wither (in case I can't get my hands on an ARC). I love to have finished copies of books I know I'm going to love!

brandileigh2003 said...

I enjoyed AtU and hope you do too.

Happy reading and have a great week!
here is mine

Miss Remmers said...

I'm totally jealous!

Miss Remmers said...

I'm totally jealous!

Nina said...

I really want to read Jane by April Linder too. It's high on my tbr list. I want to get my hands on that asap!!

Happy reading!

Jessica said...

Great mailbox!! I got a few eARCs from Simon and Schuster as well. Love them and NetGalley! Can't wait to see what you think of all them!

Truly LOVED Darkness Becomes Her. Plan on buying that one next month as well!!

Here's my IMM

Happy Reading!

Sniffly Kitty said...

Oooh! I'm really jealous of the Across the Universe since I really want a copy heh~~

Sniffly Kitty
Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
Loving the Reviews Challenge

Anna said...

Wow, great bunch of books! I love the sound of the plot of Jane, I adore Jane Eyre. :D And yay, I bought my copy of Across the Universe too. Have fun reading!

Erin said...

Bwahaha. I'm glad you got Jane, but you linked me wrong. I'm at aeliareads. ;)

Demitria said...

Just got Across the Universe and I'm dying to read Wither.

New follower...

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

Jessica M said...

I just got Across the Universe and can't wait til I get some free time to sit down and read it finally! And I totally can't wait for Wither, it's one of the books I'm most looking forward to this year for sure. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo