Sunday, January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (10)

I really haven't got a lot of books. I still have stacks to read and didn't have a chance at all during break. But it was nice to have S home for a week. That doesn't happen very often.

So, on to what I've got the past few weeks.

Book Related:
M-Edge case for the Nook
Wedded Union Necklace from Etsy by Hebeldesign - The symbol is a rune from The Mortal Instruments series. I love the books and thought the necklace was great. It was on my Amazon wishlist and S got it for me for Christmas. :)

Gift:
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick - This was also on my wishlist and S got it for me for Christmas. 

Cheap or Free eBooks for the Nook:

 

 

Switched (Tyrlle Trilogy) by Amanda Hocking
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delany

And that's all, y'all! What did you get over for Christmas? :)
IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.




4 comments:

BooksforCompany said...

l love the case!
I also got a lot of these books for my kindle from amazon! Great books for free/cheap =)

brandileigh2003 said...

I also have Switched coming soon!

Happy New Years and Happy reading.

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

javaintheam said...

Nice haul! I am loving the necklace, and I have to say "Beasts and Bffs" is a great book title.

Miss Remmers said...

I don't have a Nook (YET!) but I already downloaded Beast and BFFs and Wish for my iTouch! The rest of these books look really interesting! I haven't heard of "House of Dark Shadows" or "Switched." I got "Crescendo" for Christmas too - now I just have to find time to read it! I hope you enjoy "The Dark Divine" - my students love it!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo