Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday!

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!
The question this week is: 
 Why do you read the genre you do? What draws you to it?
Well, I read mostly YA paranormal/fantasy. I don't really know what draws me to it exactly. I love the different worlds that all the authors create and I love how the each new character can do something new and different and exciting. For me, it takes me away from real life and anything to real. I just love it.
 
Follow my Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View
The question this week is:
 What makes up your nonhuman family?
Well, I have two dogs that are my furbabies. One is a yorkie/bichon mix names Jackson and the other is a German Shepherd named Roxie. They are so cute and loving and keep me company when S has to work. Can't imagine not having either of them.
 Jackson
 Roxie

15 comments:

Serena @ PensiveBookeaters said...

eeeee I love doggies!
and yours are SUPER cute!

do they get along well even though ones small and ones big?

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
The Thirteenth Chime
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

I Read Banned Books said...

CUTE! Your Yorkie mix almost looks like a Cairn Terrier...like mine.

Thx for stopping by!

Jen

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hello,
Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

Danielle
Romance Book Junkies

Kimberly said...

I am a new follower come check out my blog Outhouse Reviews

Katie said...

Your dogs are adorable!!!!!! I wish I had a dog but sadly I don't think that ever will happen! New Follower!

Come visit me at katiesamazingbookreviews.blogspot.com

mlisame said...

Just hopping through... I too love the different YA worlds created by today's YA authors and love to get lost in them :)

Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

Andrea said...

Such cute fur babies! :)

Just hopping by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Reading Lark's Hop Post

Avid Book Reader said...

Congrats! I've just given you an award! =) Check it out here - http://literaryrr.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-my-my-very-first-award.html

Vicki said...

Hopping through. I totally agree about the creativity that makes up these paranormal/fantasy worlds. It makes it a bit daunting to try to write them as well as they already are, ya know? Hope you have a great weekend!

~Vicki

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now as well. :)

Alison said...

Hopping through. What adorable doggies! I'm such a dog person.
My Hop

Em (Super Reader Girl) said...

Very cute blog! I love the YA paranormals as well - though I read most areas of YA fiction - it's usually just so much fun! :)

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping... Cute puppies my dear! I'm a slave to my kitties.

I love to read whatever grabs me at that moment or be pushed by challenges.

Black Disaster Fairy
A World of Personality

Kristin said...

What cuties! New follower! Stop by and say hi if you get a chance! Giving away Rot & Ruin and Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry!
Kristin
MyBookishWays

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo