Sunday, January 9, 2011

100+ Reading Challenge

I saw this challenge over at Miss Remmers' Reviews and thought I would join. It is hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf. I have more than enough books waiting for me to read to be able to do this. Let's see how it goes!

1. Firespell by Chloe Neill
2. Hexbound by Chloe Neill
3. Awakened by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
4. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
6. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
7. Matched by Ally Condie
8. Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
9. White Cat by Holly Black
10. Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
11. Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner
12. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
13. Enclave by Anna Aguirre
14. 12.21.12 by Killian McRae
15. Torment by Lauren Kate
16. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
17. Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
18. Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
19. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
20. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
21. The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
22. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
23. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
24. Divergent by Veronica Roth
25. Die for Me by Amy Plum
26. Tomorrow Girls: Behind the Gates by Eva Gray
27. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
28. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
29. Juniper Berry by M. P. Kozlowsky
30. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer

31. Hourglass by Myra McEntire 
32. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
33. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
34. Red Glove by Holly Black
35. Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
36. Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
37. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
38. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
39. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
40. Enthralled by Various Authors
41. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
42. Fire by Kristin Cashore
43. Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
44. Fracture by Megan Miranda
45. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
46. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
47. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
48. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
49. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
50. The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann

5 comments:

Miss Remmers said...

I'm so glad you decided to join! :)

javaintheam said...

I just updated the blog post, I cannot figure out why I was convinced you were having a giveaway. Hmm. I'm an idiot. Check out Simon and Schuster's Galley Grab. It's invite only, but I wrote them and told them about my blog, then nothing for like a month, and then I got an email welcoming me. My first grab, I had no choice, just one file to download and it was something I would not normally read, but now I get a monthly list with many choices. This is the page where I found the email address: http://galleygrab.com/welcome
BTW-your desk looks great, I am envious!

javaintheam said...

I'm glad you emailed them! It took awhile for me to hear, but it was Thanksgiving holiday and that may have been why there was a delay. I was so glad to get Cryer's Cross. I actually read the entire book last night, could not put it down! Good luck on the 100+ books! Now that you are done school, you can do it! I set my goal at 85, because of school, but I did 113 in 2010 and I was in school. So who knows?

javaintheam said...

I think you are gold because you are a librarian, libraries buy so many books! I don't know Hexbound, I'm off to Goodreads to check that out. Oh, I preordered Across the Universe and am SOOOOO excited. I hope it comes Tuesday. Everything, including homework can wait until I read that. I really think it's going to be great. But, I thought that about Matched, and that was not that good.

javaintheam said...

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't the Hunger Games or City of Bones,you know? It wasn't great. I have my fingers crossed about you and BEA! I do understand what your husband is saying.
Have you written a "bad" review? I have one to write, and I just don't know if it's worth it to post it. I wrote two bad, not mean, but bad reviews and I have guilt about them. I was just being honest.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo