Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Secret Santa Package!

I signed up for two Secret Santa Books Swaps this year. I thought it would be fun to send some books out and receive some too. I got my first package today and it was great!!!

My first package was from Kristie who sent all kinds of goodies! She kinda put my packages I sent to shame.
And inside the box...
She sent a standup desk calender, tow notepads that say Believe, the book The Hole (that looks really good!), and a luggage tag.

She even sent things for the pups!
Jax already loves his!

Thanks so much Kristie! I hope you come out of hiding now so I can follow your blog too! Sounds like we have a lot in common!! (She is going to school for Library Media too!)

1 comment:

textnjava said...

Yay!! You got it!! I was so stupid and forgot to put my blog on the card (duh!). I will friend you right away too. I'm so glad you and the doggies liked the gifts. A Merry Christmas to you all.
Kristie over at http://textnjava.blogspot.com/
PS I love the way the new blog looks!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo