Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)

I got a ton of stuff again this week. I'm finished w/my 2nd Master's degree and getting ready to go on Christmas break from work so I'm super excited to be able to read all the books I have piled up. :)

From the Library:
The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
I have not read this series and I hear it is great. They all came in at the library so I decided to grab them so I could read them over break.

Bought:
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
Goddess of the Sea by PC Cast
Matched by Ally Condie
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

Won:
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
I won Nightshade from Nicole at Word For Teens. She sent along the other two because it took a little long to get Nightshade to me. I wanted to read both of these so I was so excited to get them! She also sent some bookmarks but I forgot to put them in the picture. Thanks Nicole!!

Extras:
I LOVE Harry Potter and these have the DVD, BluRay, and Digital Copy. I really wanted the Digital Copy and it was only a few more bucks to get the DVD's instead of buying on iTunes so I got them today at Sam's Club. 

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW--awesome haul! I've been dying to read Nightshade. And that's so cool that she threw in two extra books!

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

Merry Christmas to you! Have fun!

Heather Rosdol
Buried in Books

nicole s said...

I'd be excited too if I got all those books in the mail!
Good reading!
nicolesender@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Hey! I've been waiting for a sign that you got your santa presents (from the neverending shelf secret santa.)I hope it's showed up by now?

Also, that cup-insulator was pretty awesome. Did you make it?

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo