Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

I haven't posted this in a couple weeks so I have lots of new books.

Bought:
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Heroes of the Valley by Jonathan Stroud
The Clockwork Three by Matthew Kirby
Knit Wit by Amy R. Singer

Secret Santa:
The Hole by Guy Burt


Library:
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Preying for Mercy by Patricia Briggs

I also bought a Nook! I sold my Kindle on eBay and got a Nook instead. I love it and can now download books from the library on to it.
Nook ebooks:
My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Firespell by Chloe Neill


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

2 comments:

MiaandSofia said...

Great books! I really want to read Wicked Lovely... Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Erika said...

Nice! I'm still considering if I want to read The Maze Runner and Dreaming Anastasia. I'll be getting Prophecy of the Sisters in my mailbox sometime this month too. I hope you enjoy all that you got!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo