Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In my mailbox was started by The Story Siren and reviews the books that you received that week.

I got a few books this week and a couple audio books.

Audiobooks:

image image

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

I already own these books in hardcover but I LOVED Mockingjay and thought I could get through Clockwork Angel faster by listening and reading at the same time. I got them for free through Audible since they were offering 2 through a promotion on Amazon.

Library:

image image

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Marked (Book #1 House of Night series) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Wicked Appetite looked interested and I’ve heard good things about Evanovich. I’ve been wanting to read the House of Night series for a while so got it from the library.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo