Tuesday, November 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (7)

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

So, I got a lot this week. More than I should have with trying to finish up Grad school classes and the stack I already have. Oh well though.

Library:

image

The Walking Dead Comics: Books 1 – 6 – M and S love the show on AMC so I grabbed the comics from the library. They look really good even though I never, ever read comics.

imageimageimage

House of Night: Betrayed (Book 2), Untamed (Book 4), and Hunted (Book 5). by PC Cast and Kristin Cast – We didn’t have book 3 in at the library so I’ll grab it when it comes back in.

Bought:

image

Saqqhique by Catherine Fisher – I found the UK version on thebookdepository.com and decided to order it since the US version doesn’t come out until December. Can’t wait to read it!

image

Torment by Lauren Kate – I just finished Fallen last week and loved it so I picked this up at the book store.

image

Night World Vol. 3 by L J Smith – I haven’t read the first two volumes but I found this for $4 so decided to pick it up.

Kindle:

image

Night Angel: Book of Love by Abra Ebner – I received the second book in this series through a book tour so I’m trying to read the first one.

NetGalley:

image

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa – I haven’t read the first in this series yet but heard they are great so I scooped this up on NetGalley when it came out.

Book Tour:

image

Knight Angels Book of Revenge by Abra Ebner – This looks really good! I hope I get through the first one so I can read this before I have to send it to the next person on the list!

Well, that’s it for this week. What did you get?

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo