Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Well, this is actually going to be two weeks worth of books and I got a lot!

Library:

image imageimage

Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black and Justin Larbalestier

The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials by James Dashner      

image image image

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer

The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

 

Kindle

image image

The New World by Patrick Ness

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (Which is on sale for $2.39 for the Kindle!)

 

NetGalley

image image image

The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell

The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird

Dark Parties by Sara Grant

 

I really have a lot of reading to do! When this last semester of Grad school is over I will be so so happy!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo