Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

The idea of In My Mailbox comes from The Story Siren. Every week it gives readers a chance to post what we have received that week to read and find out what others are reading.

Library:

firelight

I heard about this book through my online book club. The author was giving away packs of promotional stuff so I emailed her to get some for the library and then the public library got the book. I grabbed it up before anyone else could but I’m going to read it this week and put it back.

Bought:

luxe

I have been wanting to read these books for a while. The covers are gorgeous! And it seems like something I would like. I found them in hardcover on clearance for $4 a piece so I scooped them up.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Book Image: Can Stock Photo